Join us for our Annual Spaghetti Dinner
- All-you-can-eat spaghetti!
- Garlic Bread, Cookie and Beverage served, too!
- ONLY $8
- Kids 5 and under are FREE
Saturday, April 1st - NO FOOLIN'!!
Also - some fun raffles on-hand to help support Kiwanis Youth Projects! Overnight Comfort Inn Stay, Wooden Flower Arrangement, Lottery Ticket Basket, Handmade Quilt. $2 per ticket or 6 tickets for $10.
Kiwanis Club of Mitchell supports many organizations in town! We fundraise during the year so we can give financial support and project based support to these agencies:
11am - 2pm
Mitchell Tech - 1800 E Spruce St - Campus Center Building
Follow us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100076529988658
- Three scholarships to local HS graduates
- United Way
- Big Friend Little Friend - provide a group activity for Mentors and Mentees
- Blankets for local Law Enforcement Agencies to distribute to children involved in emergency situations
- MSD Caring Closet - donations and volunteering opportunities
- Sponsor a Kids' night at the Drive In
- Mitchell Snack Pack
- Mitchell Food Pantry
- The Safe Place of Eastern SD
- Junior Achievement
- Mitchell Park and Rec Youth Ball
- Salvation Army